Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Bilingual Tutor, Consultant & Writer
Tutora, Consultora y escritora Bilingüe
A Definition of Success
|Posted by Marjorie Firmin on May 24, 2014 at 7:50 PM|
How do you define “success?”
"If you answered something like, 'making a ton of money,' or “having a big house and fancy car,” or “owning a multimillion dollar company and dominating your industry,” you are thinking WAY too small.
Success is NOT about what you have – it’s about HOW you FEEL.
- If you wake up every morning excited to dive into what the day holds in store for you – THAT is success.
- If your heart overflows with joy because of the open and loving relationships you have with the people in your life – THAT is success.
- Look into the mirror and love the person staring back at you…
- Know that you have the skills and talent you need to achieve any goal you desire…
- Live your life in alignment with your highest beliefs and make a positive difference in the world…
… THAT is success..."
"True success enriches all areas of your life and helps you become your best self..."